Friday, April 8, 2011

Alright, alright!

So I tried on my dress. It's too long and the bust is about 8 sizes too big. Did I love it? That night I did.

I think I might change one thing. See, we're all wearing converse - all of us. Mine and Lisa's are purple. What I'm thinking I might do is wear purple heels (which is my style also) for the ceremony and then when we come out for the reception, wear my chucks.

Something to consider.

But first, I need to concentrate on our Handfasting. Holy shit, I'm slacking! It doesn't help that my ex, the father of my children, is here and has been here for the past 3 weeks. He had a situation and needed a place to stay. What can I say?? I'm not the type of person who just doesn't help because I don't HAVE to. It's not that I wanted him to stay. I digress...

Handfasting ceremony... needs to be written today. Let's see how successful I will be.