Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Engagement Photos

December 14, 2007  This was our very first trip to Disneyland together. I had not been since 2004 and Lisa cannot even remember the last time she had gone before then. I do believe I turned her to Disney Freak Status. We had such a wonderful time - took loads of pictures, bought many different things as reminders of the day and learned so much about each other. This was the beginning of many, many, uncountable really, trips to Disneyland and California Adventure that were to come.


May 14, 2011 Okay, fast forward to now, 3 and a half years later. Here we are! This was our official engagement photo shoot and we are super proud that our 16 year old daughter took ALL of our photos. I cannot even count how many experiences Lisa and I have at Disneyland. A lot, let's say that. And I cherish every single one of them. It was absolutely amazing to me to have our engagement photos taken there. I hope we have many more experiences together!