Wednesday, February 8, 2012

4 Months To Go!!!

I've only done this once and perhaps I should do it more often. However, one time before, I went through and re-read all of my blog posts from the beginning of this blog. What an experience! I began writing here as an outlet because we got engaged with a great amount of time until the wedding. I didn't want to burden friends and family with all of my research and all of our decision making (and then changing our minds and deciding again). Plus, I knew we were going to DIY a lot and I wanted to document it because someday, I'm not going to remember how I made 100 wishing wands/may poles/gay wands. :)

I read through my posts again today. And I came across this one entitled: Ahhh! dated April 8, 2011. I figured it would entail something that caused me to wave my hands in the air and scream AHHHHH! And it did!

Here's my post:

Exactly today - 14 months to go! I know that doesn't seem as exciting as say 4 months to go but wow! We've been engaged since June 2010!

Sheesh! 


Well, guess what today is?? 4 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Let me tell you, it IS exciting but so was every other month reminder. I just got a few emails today that said 4 months to go, here's your to-do list. I get them on the 8th of every month and I love them! They remind me that all of this hard work, saving money, stressing out, blogging (!), DIY'ing everything we can, planning, and everything else we're doing is working towards our very special day.

I'm telling you, this is going to be one badass shindig.