Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sometimes, life sucks.

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to go wrong? Seriously, from the moment you wake up until you colapse into bed several hours later, life just sucks.

Last week, I had a day like that. Then, the next day was the same. This pattern conitnued for the whole damn week!! Every day was something new. Some new problem, dilemma, finanical difficulty, or just anything that went wrong.

Do you know how hard it is to hold back tears for an entire week???  Okay, I didn't hold them back the whole week. I think the first day, I cried several times and all before 8:00am. The rest of the week was spent being on the verge of tears 24/7.

Friday night, I'm driving home from my -little shitty but I'm grateful for but really need a better one- job and I can feel myself slumped in my seat. Everything hurts. I turn my radio on and the song soars through my speakers. All of a sudden, I'm tapping along with the beat. I turn it up. I start singing, too. Pretty soon, I'm feeling a tad less hopeless.

Music is great therapy. That evening began a really awesome weekend. We were productive, we relaxed, we had fun, we spent time together, time alone. All of us. We cleaned the house. Washed the sheets. Cooked together, cleaned up together. It was really, really wonderful.

This week began so different than the last and I am determined to bring back my hope I had lost. The weekend helped.

This week is so far, so good.

I hope you all are doing well. I have much more to share about our wedding. :D

Until next time... ~L