Sunday, November 3, 2013

Married Life = Busy Life

So here we are November. Can I even say it’s ironic that I haven’t been writing like I promised myself I would? You’d think that it wouldn’t prove that difficult to take just a little bit of time to dedicate to blogging. I have so much I want to write about the thoughts about writing seriously never stop. Whether it’s about our youngest daughter’s birthday party from back in August Harry Potter themed 11-year-old party, hello awesome or our legal ceremony and the joys of changing my name legally or or or; the list goes on and on.
I’ve thought about this especially because I notice other writers do just that they write and they post! Some of them even do it once a day! How is that even possible?? Do they have full time jobs? Do they have children? Are their children self-sufficient? Why can’t I figure out how to manage my time?
That’s actually not my problem. Our time is SO managed that even leisurely time is scheduled. Sometimes, we even put ‘sleeping in’ in our calendars so we don’t plan anything else. What’s even more interesting is that when we first moved into the our house, we told ourselves we would hang out at home, work on home stuff, garden, read, craft, WRITE, etc. And now, we have to schedule that time. It’s almost out of control.
I like being busy but vegging out is also nice. As is taking time for yourself to do whatever it is that helps you relax or get through a stressful time or to release the hardships of the day/week. I have been reading the same book for two months. That is simply unacceptable in my opinion.
That being said, I would like to schedule my writing time. I would like to put it down that I am reserving Sunday mornings to write. And whatever that means I write about or maybe schedule my posts or whatever! I need the outlet. I’m going to try to do this.
Wish me luck. and thanks for hanging on with me.
Until next time. ~L